Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tallulah Bankhead

Showing quotations 1 to 6 of 6 total Here's a rule I recommend: Never practice two vices at once. Tallulah Bankhead I'm as pure as the driven slush. Tallulah BankheadIf I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner. Tallulah Bankhead It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. Tallulah BankheadNobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes even I have trouble doing it. Tallulah BankheadThey used to photograph Shirley Temple through gauze. They should photograph me through linoleum. Tallulah Bankhead

- 7 Quotations in other collections
- Search for Tallulah Bankhead at Amazon.com

Showing quotations 1 to 6 of 6 total Browse our complete list of 3156 authors by last name:

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment