Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jack Benny


Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Jack Benny

Gags die, humor doesn't.
Jack Benny

Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.
Jack Benny

Hors D'oeuvre: A ham sandwich cut into forty pieces.
Jack Benny

I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either.
Jack Benny

I don't want to tell you how much insurance I carry with the Prudential, but all I can say is: when I go, they go too.
Jack Benny

If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Jack Benny

It's not so much knowing when to speak, when to pause.
Jack Benny

Modesty is my best quality.
Jack Benny

My wife Mary and I have been married for forty-seven years and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never.
Jack Benny



Biography
Type: Comedian
Nationality: American
Born: February 14, 1894
Died: December 26, 1974

Links
Find on Amazon: Jack Benny
Related Authors
Groucho Marx
George Carlin
Mitch Hedberg
Steven Wright
W. C. Fields
Rodney Dangerfield
Bill Cosby
P. J. O'Rourke
Jackie Mason
More American Comedian Quotes

Quote of the Day
Enjoy five great Quotes of the Day

Your Favorite Topics
Love Quotes
Life Quotes
Funny Quotes
Friendship Quotes
Wisdom Quotes
Motivational Quotes
Inspirational Quotes

Your Favorite Authors
Abraham Lincoln
Albert Einstein
Benjamin Franklin
Buddha
C. S. Lewis
Dalai Lama
John F. Kennedy
Mark Twain
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Maya Angelou
Mohandas Gandhi
Mother Teresa
Muhammad Ali
Ronald Reagan
Thomas Jefferson
William Shakespeare
Winston Churchill


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment