Thursday, August 18, 2011

'Jersey Shore' Star Admits to Having a Nose Job

Deena Nicole CorteseDeena Nicole Cortese says "more power to you" for undergoing plastic surgery.

Jersey Shore star Deena Nicole Cortese admits to having plastic surgery.

STORY: 'Jersey Shore' in Italy: Outtakes From THR's July Cover Story

When asked about co-star Jenni "JWoww" Farley's new look, she told the New York Post, "If she did, more power to you. I had actually had a nose job." (Farley has had breast implants, but remained quiet on blogs' speculation she underwent more surgery before the new season premiered.)

Jersey Shore Italy: TV Review

Cortese also opened up about having "class" on the MTV reality hit.

PHOTOS: The Jersey Shore Hits Italy

"Class is, you know, not showing your boobs or butt. Anything is classy, as long as you do it with your pinky up; I was taught that . . . When I fall, I put my pinky up, and that just makes my fall classy, ya know?" she said.

Jersey Shore's fourth season premiered Aug. 4 to 8.8 million viewers.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment