Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oscar Levant

Showing quotations 1 to 13 of 13 total A dollar saved is a quarter earned. Oscar LevantBehind the phony tinsel of Hollywood lies the real tinsel. Oscar Levant Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember. Oscar Levant I am no more humble than my talents require. Oscar Levant I envy people who drink. At least they have something to blame everything on. Oscar Levant I once said cynically of a politician, 'He'll doublecross that bridge when he comes to it.' Oscar Levant I'm going to memorize your name and throw my head away. Oscar LevantSo little time and so little to do. Oscar Levant The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too. Oscar LevantThere's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line. Oscar Levant Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character. Oscar Levant What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left. Oscar Levant

- 16 Quotations in other collections
- Search for Oscar Levant at Amazon.com

Showing quotations 1 to 13 of 13 total Browse our complete list of 3150 authors by last name:

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment