Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Luis Bunuel


A paranoiac like a poet, is born, not made.
Luis Bunuel

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Luis Bunuel

Fortunately, somewhere between chance and mystery lies imagination, the only thing that protects our freedom, despite the fact that people keep trying to reduce it or kill it off altogether.
Luis Bunuel

Frankly, despite my horror of the press, I'd love to rise from the grave every ten years or so and go buy a few newspapers.
Luis Bunuel

God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Luis Bunuel

I can only wait for the final amnesia, the one that can erase an entire life.
Luis Bunuel

If you were to ask me if I'd ever had the bad luck to miss my daily cocktail, I'd have to say that I doubt it; where certain things are concerned, I plan ahead.
Luis Bunuel

In the name of Hippocrates, doctors have invented the most exquisite form of torture ever known to man: survival.
Luis Bunuel

Thank God I'm an atheist.
Luis Bunuel

The decline of the aperitif may well be one of the most depressing phenomena of our time.
Luis Bunuel


Biography
Type: Director
Nationality: Mexican
Born: February 22, 1900
Died: July 29, 1983

Links
Find on Amazon: Luis Bunuel
Related Authors
Woody Allen
Alfred Hitchcock
Quentin Tarantino
Billy Wilder
Jean Cocteau
Steven Spielberg
James Cameron
Jim Jarmusch
Stanley Kubrick
More Director Quotes

Quote of the Day
Enjoy five great Quotes of the Day

Your Favorite Topics
Love Quotes
Life Quotes
Funny Quotes
Friendship Quotes
Wisdom Quotes
Motivational Quotes
Inspirational Quotes

Your Favorite Authors
Abraham Lincoln
Albert Einstein
Benjamin Franklin
Buddha
C. S. Lewis
Dalai Lama
John F. Kennedy
Mark Twain
Marilyn Monroe
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Maya Angelou
Mohandas Gandhi
Mother Teresa
Muhammad Ali
Ronald Reagan
Thomas Jefferson
William Shakespeare
Winston Churchill


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment