Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Robert Frost

Showing quotations 1 to 18 of 18 total A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel. Robert Frost A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom. Robert FrostEducation is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence. Robert Frost Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length. Robert Frost I'm against a homogenized society, because I want the cream to rise. Robert FrostIn three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. Robert FrostLove is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost The best way out is always through. Robert FrostThe brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. Robert Frost The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work. Robert FrostThe world is full of willing people, some willing to work, the rest willing to let them. Robert FrostYou can be a rank insider as well as a rank outsider. Robert FrostI never dared to be radical when young
For fear it would make me conservative when old. Robert Frost, 'Ten Mills,' A Further Range, 1936 A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer. Robert Frost, (attributed) The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. Robert Frost, Stopping by Woods on a Snowy EveningWhose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow. Robert Frost, Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor. Robert Frost, The Black CottageTwo roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

- 31 Quotations in other collections
- Search for Robert Frost at Amazon.com

Showing quotations 1 to 18 of 18 total Browse our complete list of 3150 authors by last name:

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment