Tuesday, April 26, 2011

M. C. Escher

Showing quotations 1 to 4 of 4 total He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder. M. C. EscherMy work is a game, a very serious game. M. C. Escher What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness. M. C. Escher, Quoted in Comic Sections, D. MacHale (Dublin 1993) By keenly confronting the enigmas that surround us, and by considering and analysing the observations that I have made, I ended up in the domain of mathematics, Although I am absolutely without training in the exact sciences, I often seem to have more in common with mathematicians than with my fellow artists. M. C. Escher, Quoted in To Infinity and Beyond, E Maor (Princeton 1991)

- 6 Quotations in other collections
- Search for M. C. Escher at Amazon.com

Showing quotations 1 to 4 of 4 total Browse our complete list of 3150 authors by last name:

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment