Saturday, April 30, 2011

Paul "Bear" Bryant

Showing quotations 1 to of total I don't hire anybody who's not brighter than I am. If they're not brighter than I am, I don't need them. Paul "Bear" Bryant, I Ain't Never Been Nothing but a WinnerIt's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters. Paul "Bear" Bryant, I Ain't Never Been Nothing but a WinnerWhen you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and don't repeat it. Paul "Bear" Bryant, I Ain't Never Been Nothing but a WinnerYou never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load. Paul "Bear" Bryant, I Ain't Never Been Nothing but a Winner

- Search for Paul \"Bear\" Bryant at Amazon.com

Showing quotations 1 to of total Browse our complete list of 3150 authors by last name:

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment