Friday, March 11, 2011

Samuel Goldwyn

Showing quotations 1 to 14 of 14 total A Hospital is no place to be sick. Samuel Goldwyn Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined. Samuel GoldwynI don't think anyone should write their autobiography until after they're dead. Samuel Goldwyn I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them their jobs. Samuel GoldwynI had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it. Samuel Goldwyn I never put on a pair of shoes until I've worn them at least five years. Samuel GoldwynI read part of it all the way through. Samuel Goldwyn If I could drop dead right now, I'd be the happiest man alive. Samuel Goldwyn Let's have some new cliches. Samuel Goldwyn Spare no expense to save money on this one. Samuel GoldwynTelevision has raised writing to a new low. Samuel Goldwyn When someone does something good, applaud! You will make two people happy. Samuel GoldwynYou've got to take the bitter with the sour. Samuel GoldwynA verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on. Samuel Goldwyn, Goldwyn's Law of Contracts

- 7 Quotations in other collections
- Search for Samuel Goldwyn at Amazon.com

Showing quotations 1 to 14 of 14 total Browse our complete list of 3150 authors by last name:

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment