Friday, October 14, 2011

Rihanna Named Esquire Magazine's 'Sexiest Woman Alive'

Rihanna"It's incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did," the singer tells the mag of the Chris Brown incident, and says she's still a fan of his music.

On Tuesday, Esquire magazine released its annual list of the entertainment world's sexiest women, and on top? None other than music's self-proclaimed "good girl gone bad," Rihanna

PHOTOS: Billboard Awards' Hottest Looks

In the interview, the singer talks about her ex Chris Brown, how she drinks before every concert (to calm her nerves), and how she feels about her sex-fueled show. 

STORY: Rihanna Breaks Madonna's Record With 20th Top 10 Single: 'We Found Love'

On the subject of Brown, who infamously physically assaulted her before the 2009 Grammys, Rihanna says she's happy for his success. "It's incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did," she tells the magazine. "Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan." 

PHOTOS: Top 10 Highest Paid Music Artists'

But, she admits that it took awhile for her to feel like that. "Obviously, I had some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons," she reveals. "But I've put that behind me. It was taking up too much of my time. It was too much anger."

VIDEOS: MTV: 30 Years of Music Videos

As for having a reputation for pushing the envelope while onstage, the singer says "At the end of a concert, I don't feel like I've been this sexy thing. Really, I don't even think about it."

Rihanna is joined on the list by a bevy of other beauties, including her mentor, Jay-Z's wife, Beyonce, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who starred in this summer's Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Help and Spiderman's Emma Stone, Mila Kunis and Vera Farmiga


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment