Friday, October 14, 2011

Kathryn L. Nelson

Showing quotations 1 to of total Do not run from the truth. There be nought so hard to live with as a lie. Kathryn L. Nelson, Pemberley Manor, 2006 I have made plenty of enemies in my lifetime, but none has ever done me as much injury as I do myself. Kathryn L. Nelson, Pemberley Manor, 2006I have not yet met with a sorrow that could not be borne, nor with one who's passing did not leave me stronger. Kathryn L. Nelson, Pemberley Manor, 2006 I shall not pretend that I do not prefer to have people adore me rather than revile me, but I have always found that it was far easier for me to suffer the disapprobation of others than to amend my behaviour in order to find favour with them. Kathryn L. Nelson, Pemberley Manor, 2006It does not always follow that good men are good fathers. Kathryn L. Nelson, Pemberley Manor, 2006 Passion is seldom the end of any story, for it cannot long endure if it is not soon supplemented with true affection and mutual respect. Kathryn L. Nelson, Pemberley Manor, 2006 Sometimes it is the quiet observer who see the most. Kathryn L. Nelson, Pemberley Manor, 2006The best defence against misguided arrogance is a keen sense of humour. Kathryn L. Nelson, Pemberley Manor, 2006

- Search for Kathryn L. Nelson at Amazon.com

Showing quotations 1 to of total Browse our complete list of 3156 authors by last name:

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment