Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Soren Kierkegaard

Showing quotations 1 to 6 of 6 total Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom. Soren KierkegaardFar from idleness being the root of all evil, it is rather the only true good. Soren Kierkegaard In addition to my other numerous acquaintances, I have one more intimate confidant. My depression is the most faithful mistress I have known -- no wonder, then, that I return the love. Soren KierkegaardLife can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. Soren KierkegaardMost men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. Soren KierkegaardPeople demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. Soren Kierkegaard

- 11 Quotations in other collections
- Search for Soren Kierkegaard at Amazon.com

Showing quotations 1 to 6 of 6 total Browse our complete list of 3150 authors by last name:

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment