Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rodney Dangerfield

Showing quotations 1 to 10 of 10 total A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home. Rodney DangerfieldI haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her. Rodney DangerfieldI told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet. Rodney DangerfieldI went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. Rodney Dangerfield Life is just a bowl of pits. Rodney Dangerfield My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. Rodney DangerfieldMy wife is always trying to get rid of me. The other day she told me to put the garbage out. I said to her I already did. She told me to go and keep an eye on it. Rodney DangerfieldMy wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was. Rodney DangerfieldWhen I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them. Rodney DangerfieldWhen I was born the doctor took one look at my face, turned me over and said, Look ... twins! Rodney Dangerfield

- 2 Quotations in other collections
- Search for Rodney Dangerfield at Amazon.com

Showing quotations 1 to 10 of 10 total Browse our complete list of 3150 authors by last name:

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment