Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jay London

1 - 2

A guy gave me a job at an information booth - no questions asked.
Jay London

A window of opportunity for me usually involves a rock.
Jay London

After all these years I had the privilege of naming my private part, cause we have nicknames. So I named my private part pride... it's not much but at least I have my pride.
Jay London

At Motel 6 in Amish Country I wonder if they leave the light on for you?
Jay London

Did you know that today will never be tomorrow.
Jay London

Do you know it was a year a ago today?
Jay London

Does anybody know what I'm doing up here?
Jay London

I don't need to worry about identity theft because no one wants to be me.
Jay London

I model irregular clothing.
Jay London

I once dated a weather girl, we talked up a storm.
Jay London

I recorded my hair this morning, tonight I'm watching the highlights.
Jay London

I saw a sign it said left lane closed so I went someplace else.
Jay London

I saw a stationery store move.
Jay London

I told my therapist I was having nightmares about nuclear explosions. He said don't worry it's not the end of the world.
Jay London

I wanted to join the Army the sign said 'Be All That You Can Be', they told me it wasn't enough.
Jay London

I wanted to take up music, so my father bought me a blunt instrument. He told me to knock myself out.
Jay London

I was born nine months premature.
Jay London

I was going to buy a book on hair loss, but the pages kept falling out.
Jay London

I was lonely driving here tonight so I hugged the road.
Jay London

I went out with a promiscuous impressionist - she did everybody.
Jay London

1 - 2


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment